Saturday, October 6, 2007

Some Buzz about the Buzz

Twas Brillig wrote some weeks ago about Cr8buzz, a new social networking platform. Curious, I joined.

It's a wonderful, growing community and is filled with different smaller communities such as "women," "moms," "artists," and my own niche - "fiction." It's been great fun to meet other writers in this way, and to meet many folks who aspire to write.

Novembrance's DH referred to Cr8buzz as "Facebook for grownups" - which is very much the way I've been thinking of it as well.

My heart belongs to blogging here. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the site there. But I have to say that it's a great way to easily connect with people with similar interests from all over the world. And if you're a writer, artist, musician, cook, or in any other area where you want to promote your work, it's a wonderful way to get some great exposure and from what I've seen of the fiction community, support.

Cr8buzz is still in beta, but it goes public tomorrow, Sunday the 7th. It will remain invitation only for a bit, but if you're at all interested, just give me a "buzz" (sorry, couldn't resist), and I'll send you an invite.

Happy Saturday and keep on buzzing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BZZZZZZZ, girl you da bomb!! Thanks for the love. We're like Avis: We try harder! Glad ya diggin the buzz! Peace girl!

Rebecca said...

yes - it is like Myspace for grownups (but my heart is with my original blog too..)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try it!

Avery Gray said...

I found you through the Buzz, and I love it, too!