Saturday, October 20, 2007

Only Two More Days!

Only two more days to get your writing ideas in. Please join us for the fun!

I've received ideas from Carol, Soccer Mom in Denial and W. L. Elliott so far, and of course I'm done. I know we had a bunch of folks signed up, so please send your ideas to me at jenshaines@aol.com. For more information on our little writing game, click here.

And speaking of writing fun, don't forget to join Brillig's and Kateastrophe's Soap Opera Sunday - either do some reading or come join us for some writing. My entry will be up later today.

2 comments:

Madam Crunchypants said...

I'm so tempted... I'll see if I can come up with anything by the end of today, otherwise, I'll pass :(

soccer mom in denial said...

I'm amazed how quickly I came up with the ideas. Interesting to see if I can "respond" as fast to my partner's storyline.