Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Nablopomo and Blog Exchange

Visit NaBloPoMo

Just one post, each day, for the month of November. It's not too late!

Tomorrow, for my first post, I will be involved with The Blog Exchange and the rules are a little different this month, so my post will be here, as usual. Jeri Ann will be my debate partner - for her side of the story, please go here. We've been assigned the issue of public schooling - she's assigned "pro" and I'm assigned "con". It's going to be interesting, because I'm not really con, so you'll just have to see what I come up with! The Blog Exchange is a wonderful network and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who loves a good argument! Or even to anyone who likes to think about different issues. In addition, you get to "meet" all sorts of new bloggers.

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Liz Dwyer said...

I'm doing Nablopomo and Nanowrimo this year. I think I must have fallen on my head or something to attempt both, but I can't wait to see how it turns out. Thanks for sharing about the Blog Exchange. Sounds interesting.

Marianne Arkins said...

I, too, am doing NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo this year as well.

As far as blog exchange? Well... I avoid true controversy as much as possible on my blog, because I'm promoting myself as an author. So... I'll probably stay away from it. Because, I do like me a good debate.

Just not on my blog.

anno said...

NaBloPoMo -- whoa! I'm going to have lots of fun stopping by to see what's happening here.

I, on the other hand, am making no promises.

Good luck!

Wholly Burble said...

Since I'm new to the blog, I have no idea what Nablopomo OR Nanowrimo are--or where you sign up. Guess I'll have to find out as I see things materialize this month.

It all sounds fun, and I'll be looking in to see what's happening--daily--wow!

Anonymous said...

I'm a Nablopomo Mofo this year, too! The blog exchange sounds nifty. Can't wait to see what you come up with!