Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Writing Game - It's Coming in TWO DAYS!

There's nothing much to say here today. But in two days 17 intrepid explorers of the pen (okay, let's face it - the keyboard) will be joining forces to create the extravaganza that is:



So on Thursday, January 31st, please come celebrate with us by reading our final efforts! To find the stories, you can do one of three things:

1. Visit any of the blogs listed below (I'll be posting both my story and Darcy's story).
2. Jump to their blogs through a Mr. Linky, which I (hope) will be posted here.
3. Go to our brand new site, which will be revealed on the 31st!

Brillig
Alex Elliott of Formula Fed and Flexible Parenting
Cable Girl
Capitol Lady
Darcy
Gunfighter
Jenn
Mariposa
Michelle of Bleeding Espresso
Moi
NYC/Caribbean Ragazza
Luisa of Novembrance
Soccer Mom in Denial
Thalia's Child
Veriano
Wholly Burble

So get ready to rock and read! A fine time will be had by all!

10 comments:

Goofball said...

aaah and I am already behind > 70 posts......heeeelp

painted maypole said...

oy. i am lokoing forward to reading this, but have to confess that with my being so sick, I'm glad I didn't participate this go around. just grocery shopping nearly killed me today. ;)

Jenn in Holland said...

I am so excited to open that new site and just read to my heart's content. Pour the wine, baby, the stories are just gonna keep comin'!

anno said...

And I am so looking forward to it -- what a great event!

Anonymous said...

I am totally looking forward to reading everyone's posts, but I tell you, I'll be embarrassed to put my own up there. It's just been so long since I've written.

Which brings me to my next thought. Jen, thanks for doing this. I've been telling myself ever since I got out of grad school that I'd find more time and take the time to get back to writing. Your contest has been just the kick in the ass I've needed. I may suck this time around, but you can sure as shit guarantee I'll be participating again.

:D

soccer mom in denial said...

It's funny that I was so scared the first go-around. I ended writing something I was very proud of.

This one? Not so much. I'll keep working on it.

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited to read these!

Your button turned out great, too.

Momisodes said...

Very cool! I'm looking forward to it :)

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Ha! I'm still editing and editing...I'm tense!

Madam Crunchypants said...

I am so excited. And worried. But mostly excited. But kinda worried. There's so many good writers in this group.

But mostly I'm excited.

And worried.

Either way, it's been a fantastic experience, and I cannot wait to read other people's stories.