Sunday, September 30, 2007

Coming Soon - Soap Opera Sunday - Three Hundred, etc., etc., can't be wrong pt. 2

Hey Everyone - I'm sick and I've spent 8 hours today (no joke - 8!!! After he did 6 or 7 hours yesterday!!!) helping my kiddo with his high school HW AND I have my own work for my teaching to finish, so...

Part 2 is coming tomorrow as Soap Opera MONDAY.

But for much more fun than this, check out Soap Opera Sunday from Brillig and Walking Kateastrophe. Click on their links and find the other stories!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

get better soon. Can't wait for part 2!

anno said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Luisa Perkins said...

Oh, you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

I spent part of the evening editing my 6th grader's Geography report, but it was nothing like your ordeal. My SOS will be up tomorrow as well.

Betsy said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon! (and no, I did not just copy and paste Anno's comment, but can't think of anything else to add except for a virtual hug!)

Goofball said...

Oh gosh: being sick AND doing 8 hrs of homework. Can there be any worse combination?

Poor you. I'll join the others in saying that we hope you feel better soon.

Kate said...

awww . . . hope you feel better soon . . . looking forward to "SOM" from ya! :)

jennifer said...

Uh oh... another sick one... hope it's not contagious. Take care of yourself!

Yvonne said...

I hope you feel better today!

Unknown said...

Get well soon.